quinta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2011

there is no one else

are you real?!


can you make me believe?!


willl I be in trouble...


if you make me feel?




1 liter galss in my hand...


1 expected soul our sand...


is it like your troubled emotions?


is it like our boredom?




will you live our dreams?


will you feel like it seams?


will you seat down on our sofa?


will you carry on....


like the blue wind...


because I...


because I...


want to dream...


prepared tro dream...




let the wind follow your soul...


let the waves carry you on...


let me..


please let me...


be the nature in your dreams...




the pureness of a cascade,,,


something like a prure water falling...


the purest dream...


snowing in your in your inside colours...


I'm yours..


I'm yours...




trombling inde a rainbow...


falling like a butterfly...


And we're so high...


And we're so high....




My sweet love, don't desapear!


you're the cigar violin...




you're the one i feel...


you're the one that makes me feel real....




you're the one i swan i her panthom!










online